Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday oh monday

Here are a few Christmas card examples for my clients this year...



(I am in LOVE with chevrons this year!!!)

Today I have already done my grocery shopping for the week (except for vegan cheese which can only be found at Whole Foods or Target), walked the dog, did some yoga, started in on the laundry, tidied the kitchen, and eaten a yummy yummy english muffin with jam. And have had way too much coffee. And all I want to do is take a nap. SO...I'm going to drink a lot of water and just start digging away at the work in front of me. Here's the great thing about Monday's...you always have Tuesday to finish what you didn't get done on Monday.  And that is why Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. If Modern Family was on Tuesday nights, I would burst into a thousand tiny pieces of sparkly confetti in absolute happiness and joy.

Off to get that water...
Oh, and for the commenter who asked (and thank you for your comments!), there are a number of ways to make a vegan cheesecake, but the one my mom made used soaked and pureed raw cashews as the cream cheese alternative. SO delicious! I could've eaten it every day for the rest of my life. I mean, come on!...it had a gingersnap crust! that is crazy good!

No comments: