Monday, October 31, 2011

oh monday

(Anderson Cooper look-a-like, don't you think?!)

I think I'm going to have to break my "one-cup-of-coffee-a-day" rule, which to be honest, I haven't been that strict with.  I have the hardest time getting back in the swing of things when I've taken a few days off of work. First come the lists. Then come the panic that I will never get everything done on my lists. Then I procrastinate by wandering through the internet abyss. Then I eat something with chocolate. Then I decide to just START. ON. SOMETHING, gosh darn it!

5 minutes later, it's time to pick up the kids from school.

So, it's 8am and I'm going to make my lists, tidy up a bit (which always makes me want to jump into work more), and then start on something.

But first, I'm going to get my second cup of coffee.

No comments: