Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Spring

*I am planting some seedlings (flowers, yellow squash, herbs, lettuce) indoors to get ready for the growing season (which is short in Colorado)
*Watering my bulbs that are popping up everywhere
*Created a compost bin out of a 32oz Black trash bin...this is a major experiment here...will let you know how it goes.
*going "poo-free" as in SHAMPOO free. It's been a week of using baking soda and apple cider vinegar on my hair and so far so good. (I do miss getting a really good lather.)
*discovering that if you eat full bins of sour cream, you gain weight...organic or not, it's still a lot of calories. Oops.
*disregarding the weight and focusing on living and breathing and loving my beautiful family and being thankful for my healthy body and the blessings that we have.
*praying for our troops and their families as we enter another year of war.

1 comment:

kerry said...

great pics of L and J!