Friday, February 18, 2011


Nightmare.
The peeing thing was awful and just about the grossest thing I have ever done. 
I did find out that I can hold my pee for a really long time. :)
I know it's not good for me, so don't leave comments that I shouldn't do that. I don't normally.
Only when I have to do 24 hour pee tests. Yuck.

Today I find myself weepy and sad.
I've had trouble sleeping, so I think I am just tired. Thank God tomorrow is Saturday and I don't have a shoot or anything to do first thing in the morning. I think I need that.

On another note, I think we really need to paint all of our cabinets. If I see one more orange oak cabinet, I think I will scream. I am over orange oak. 

Now, off to input last year's expenses so that I can give my wonderful hubby all of my tax info.

Fun.

No comments: