Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm diving in...


I have a million things to do today and I'm feeling a bit fragmented...having a hard time focusing...and while I was in the car driving the kids to school, I had this thought that I JUST COULDN'T DO IT ALL...and it's at that point I knew.

I'm pms-ing.

Now that I know where it's coming from, I'm doing better. Just doing one thing at a time, checking things off my list, slow and steady. (BREATHE)

Happy Friday everyone. I am going to clean, call clients, check on an order that is taking FOREVER, do laundry, and MAKE SOMETHING. It's "Make-Something-Friday". If you make something, post the link in today's comments. Ready Set Go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you... I have a list with 10 things on it. Need to get started and try not get overwhelmed. So busy... Can't wait to see what you make. :) Have a great weekend! 3-days off, right? JW