Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm in a funk...


I'm not sure what's going on...I have not been a mood to be creative. This is never a good sign. It usually means I'm depressed...but I don't think that's it. I look at photos (all my favorite photographers online), I obsess over scrapbook magazines, I am mildly obsessed over the whole "hybrid" scrapbooker thing...(I think that's what I am, by the way). I think that eventually, I might be all digital. Hmmm. Anywho, I'm not sure what's going on...maybe I'm just "off" cuz I'm hungry all the time from being on Weight Watchers again, and I'm tired from going to the gym again, and I'm scatter-brained from having the kids home for snow days (yes, at the end of April!).
So, I'm gonna start taking pictures again...daily. I'm lifting my camera in a toast to all...here's to being creative!
Oh, and to answer a previous comment...my fancy schmancy photo/wording/photo collages are all done in Photoshop CS2...the best purchase I have ever made!

No comments: