Friday, March 18, 2016

Wild and Free Art Journaling


I am so excited to announce the opening of registration for my latest online class, Wild and Free Art Journaling! Woohoo!

We are going to dive into a pool of freedom and have fun in our visual journals. We are going to talk about how rituals and artistic mantras can help break down those barriers....you know the ones...when you are wanting to be creative, but you get stuck? Or your monkey mind starts yelling things at you? Or that blank page just feels way too blank!? Holy Blank-ness! That's intimidating! 
I get it.
I've been there. 
I'm there EVERY SINGLE TIME I show up at my journal.

Whether you've been art journaling for a while, or you have just been curious about what this whole art journaling thing is, this will be a great course for you. 
Here is the link to clear instructions on signing up. It's an online class, opening May 16th, and it will have over 4 hours of rad journaling videos.


Join me. :)


No comments: