Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bribes for Sunday


Have you ever gone to someone's blog and thought, oh my gosh, where have you been all my life? That's the feeling I had when I found The Freedom Experiment this morning. Lovely blog with lovely words that make you feel like it will all be okay and the impossible just might be possible. I love that. Here is my favorite post so far...just in time for the busy holidays...55 Gentle ways to take care of yourself when you're busy. GREAT post. GREAT.

Today I am going to take pictures of MY kids. I know, I couldn't believe it myself! Of course I had to pay them each, but you do what you have to do. I'm also going to introduce our cranky old dog, Lily, to my mom's new puppy. We'll see how that goes. I might have to pay Lily in peanut butter treats :)
And then I'm going to listen to Christmas music while making cookies for all the kid's teachers. Because sometimes you have to pay teachers in cookies. I'm all about the bribes today. Bribes are very Christmas-y. Hey, bribes should be the 56th way of taking care of yourself!

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments: