Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's time! :)



My summer is booking up, and I have a limited number of senior sessions available, so if you'd like to get on my calendar, now's the time. 
This year we (me and my camera) have two options for senior sessions:

1. $200Includes:  *photographer's time and talent *1-2 hour session *yearbook photo emailed to school *30-40 images in private online viewing gallery *unlimited clothing changes

2. 2011 Senior Special  $600 Includes:  *photographer's time and talent *1-2 hour session *yearbook photo emailed to school *30-40 images in private online viewing gallery *unlimited clothing changes *digital files of all images!!! Enjoy using the images for facebook, digital frames, and your own reprinting to your heart's content. :)

Also, if you book a session and then refer me to another person who books, you get a little treat. Yay! It's so fun I wish I could participate! But it's so fun to give stuff away that I'm not complaining.

Okay, off to walk with a friend. Yup, loving today. Tuesday really is the best day of the week, don't you think?!

No comments: