Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Eclipse


Okay, so I finally saw Eclipse.
Here are my impressions...
*LOVE the music. Highly recommend the soundtrack!
*Bella sounds like she has a cold the whole time. Is it just me?..or does she sound huskier?
*Emmett's hair is hideous.
*Pretty close to the book...really!
*Training scene is awesome.
*Leah is exactly who I pictured while reading the book.
*Probably a better movie if you see it without the person behind you saying "Oh no he Di-in't" every 5 minutes.
*I can't believe they made Jessica the Valedictorian.
*Seriously, someone needs to do some major man-scaping on Edward's sideburns...he is getting bushier by the minute and HELLO!...he's not supposed to age. Sheesh.
*And the MOST important impression?...(drum roll here)...NO ONE looks good in skinny jeans. If Kristen Stewart looks a bit wide in them, then there's no hope for any of us. (not that I was even tempted to try the skinny jean thing again...my last skinny jean experience was in 1989. I'm good.)

All in all...totally great. Now it's the painful wait til I can get it on DVD so that I can watch it over and over and re-write it in my head while I'm biking.

1 comment:

Becca D said...

Okay, this is hilarious! I was one of the "oh no he di-int" people unfortunately because I apparently missed some BIG stuff when I skimmed that book. But I really liked that movie!
And again-your flower photography makes me swoon.