Monday, July 12, 2010

22 years and counting


More from this beautiful family tomorrow. :)

Oh, and I need some help. I'm at that point in the summer that I just have no more ideas for dinner. I don't want to cook. I don't want anyone asking me what we are having for dinner. Frankly, I don't even want to eat dinner any more.

How many times can I make the kids chicken nuggets and fries before it's considered child abuse?

What are your go-to dinners during the summer? I'm gonna put on my big girl panties and just buck up, cuz apparently, the rest of my family still wants to eat.

2 comments:

Shash said...

hard boil up a couple of dozen eggs and cook up a lot of rice on a rare cool day. The eggs are for nice, cool chef salads or sandwiches. The rice freezes beautifully and then you can make a quick stir fry that won't heat up the kitchen for hours. Or heat up some soup and serve it over the rice. Quick, easy, filling meals that keep you from sweating over a hot stove half the day long.

Anonymous said...

Cathy, the best picture ever! Thank you so much for capturing a moment that we enjoyed so much. You made us look happier than ever :) Love it!

Kim xoxo