Thursday, April 1, 2010



It doesn't take a lot to get me out of my groove. A bad head cold...spring break...a few migraines...a whirlwind trip to CA...a massive amount of pendants to make...

I have so many things racing through my brain. New ideas. Change. Photo projects. And I can tell I haven't spent enough time journaling...I can always tell, because my brain feels all jumbled up and I can't make heads or tails of anything.

I do want to let everyone know that my prices will be changing. Soon. I haven't changed anything in a few years...I hate dealing with money...always have...but it's time. So, if you want to book me for a session and save some dough, book NOW. :)

Today...
*Forcing my migraine into submission.
*Biking 25 miles.
*location hunting.
*returning emails.

OH, and before I forget!...someone called me a few weeks ago about some photographer advice and I saved the message on my phone, thinking that when I got back from CA I would call her back. Then I got sick. And then I realized that my stupid phone only saves messages for 14 days. And now the message is gone. And now I've dissed a local photographer! If you are that person, call me again!!!! While I hate talking on the phone, I LOVE talking shop! Call me. :)

Okay, happy Thursday everyone. I will be posting more regularly now. I have some awesome projects coming up. Peace.

1 comment:

dawn said...

hi you. miss ya!