Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 5...grad announcement extravaganza

Wow...it's finally Friday. So excited for a 3 day weekend AND the Olympics!!! How awesome is it to watch these amazing athletes?! Love seeing everyone's drive to be the best they can be. That kind of excellence is contagious and wonderful.

On another note, I'm so happy to be posting another grad card example! If you are interested in ordering graduation announcements, now is the time. Email me and I'll get you all set up. :)

AND my new favorite pendant. I think I'm going to make one for myself and wear it on every photo shoot I do. It's a message I want to put out there, that I want people to believe, that there is something wonderful and beautiful (inside AND out) about everyone.

and the back...

I will be posting it in my store later, so if you are interested, check out my ESTY store later today.
Happy Friday dear blog readers! I'm off to exercise and then lunch and antiquing with my Mom. Yay!

4 comments:

justastonesthrowaway said...

Love it!

justastonesthrowaway said...

Well, I received "be sparkly" in the mail a couple of days ago and I have kept it in it's cute little organza bag thinking I would save it for someone's birthday but I could resist it no longer! It is now hanging around my neck and I adore it! Thanks Cathy!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I went to your Etsy site and am LOVING all the new pendants. You are so talented. Hope your tummy is feeling better. May you have a blessed day. Jen from Cali

Kristi Steeger said...

I LOVE this pendant. I checked your etsy page...didn't see it! Is it sold out? I want it!!! :) :)