Friday, November 20, 2009

Funkalicious


This is how I felt yesterday (maybe not as pink)...I wanted to go back to bed, hide my head, talk to noone. In a funk for sure. At one point in the day, my wonderful husband gave me $5 and told me to go read at starbucks with a latte. Usually that does a world of good, but I just couldn't shake it that yucky feeling where you just know you are not yourself.
I ended the day slipping on some ice in the Target parking lot. Yup, that's when I knew that it wasn't going to be a great day and that's okay.
Today, I woke up incredibly sore from landing hard on the ice, but other than that, back to feeling normal and like I'm not going to freak out at any moment. Nice. And I'm so thankful for that.

Oh, and I had my first giveaway for all my facebook fans...Jason Tesar is the winner. If you want to be included in future giveaways on facebook, become a fan. :)

Okay, time to get off the computer and LIVE. And get coffee. And get inspired by something.

No comments: