Thursday, November 5, 2009

5 things and a confession


5 things I'm totally into at the moment:
1.Sun flare
2.texture, although I don't want to lean too heavy...very aware that this is a phase and I don't want to look back and say, geez, why does every image have a texture on top of it!
3.Burlap. I want to sew with it, cover my dining room table with runners of it, wrap presents with it. Yummy texture. Yummy color. Just plain yummy.
4.Pandora
5.Cleaning. I want to get my house in order before the holidays.

Confession: I write things down in my planner that I have ALREADY done...just so that I can get the satisfaction of checking them off. :)

2 comments:

true believer said...

Everyone does that Honey!

Gena said...

I had to laugh - out loud!!! You too! I write and rewrite lists constantly and then write what I've done just like you, to tick off the item - crazy, hey!?!?! PS love your site!
Gena