Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mouse


It was bound to happen...after having a few mouse-free years, we've got a smart one. (Notice I say "ONE"...am I in denial? maybe. And I don't care.)

We keep putting a trap out, and it swipes the peanut butter...WHILE LOOKING AT US!!!...like, "thanks for the snack!" Oh my gosh.

And where are my shoes? cuz I have never been so aware of my bare feet!

And I am completely ignoring our dog's pacing infront of the pantry door. Nope, I'm sure the mouse didn't go in there. Why would it?...we are providing plenty of food in the trap!

After my shoot this morning, I will be buying tons of traps and getting more peanut butter. What do you think?...creamy or crunchy?

OH MY GOSH.

And Happy Halloween everyone!!!! :)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Awe...how could you? Look at those little beady eyes and those ears! Awe. And you know there are dozens, no probably HUNDREDS just like him living near by. I say go with the crunchy and buy lots of traps!! Good luck!