Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

I know I've said it here before, but I love Tuesdays.
Tuesday doesn't have the expectations put on them that Mondays do.
And Tuesday has Wednesday for finishing everything you didn't get to.
I like days with low expectations and almost no room for disappointment.
And you know what?...I usually get A LOT accomplished on Tuesdays. Which makes Tuesdays even better.

And my sneak peek from yesterday's shoot!





How much do I love sessions with horses!?!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cathy, I ADORE Tuesdays! My favorite day of the week, hands down! Your photos are gorgeous, and, is it me, or are the high school seniors of today more beautiful and more 'mature' than the seniors of my day? Sure seems like it. Enjoy your weekend, and the upcoming Fall Season! =)
Janet Coffin