Saturday, May 2, 2009

this and that

First, I want to thank you for all the comments on Sadie's images. Doing those photos was like doing a wedding...it's a one-time event. No re-dos. And there was no way in "h"-"e"-"double hockey sticks" I was going to mess up. But I need to give credit where credit is due...it was God who gave me the strength to do that shoot. No power in me could ever handle anything like that. So, thank you for your prayers for me. Please continue to pray for this tender family whose home is feeling very empty right now.

Second...I know, another hydrangea pic...they are still here and blooming and turning pink, and every time I walk in the kitchen, they whisper to me "Have you seen my new colors? Are you noticing me?" My pictures are my whisper back, "Yes".

Third...today: proofing, calling clients, maybe a soccer game (it's really rainy...maybe it'll be an at home day?), and some cookie making. And I'm feeling very squishy, so I'm gonna get my rear on the exercise bike. For like 6 hours. Or 30 minutes. :) Ack, it's already 9:30am...better get moving. Happy Saturday everyone.

EDIT: 1 hour & 20 min of exercise, including 20 miles on the bike. Yay me.

No comments: