Friday, May 29, 2009

I have to mention this before I forget...

Things I learned from yesterday:

*I have the best family in the world.
*The grass really does look better when mowed.
*BBQ is good.
*Our son grows like 3 inches a day. (he's almost 13)
*There are still great independent coffee houses out there. If you are in the Springs, check out Dogtooth Coffee.
*We have the most awesome friends. EVER.
*Things are just things. Hold onto them loosely.
*Bath and Body Works wall freshener thingies really do cover up the smell in your living room that you can't figure out where it's coming from.
*My mom is awesome too.
*It doesn't matter that you can't pronounce in your head all the names in "3 Cups Of Tea"...you are still getting the point that one person can make a difference.
*Summer is good.
*Every summer, the kids have a hard time adjusting to being out of school.

Boy, it's going to be a 3 post day! I'm off to my first shoot. :)

No comments: