Saturday, May 16, 2009

hello Saturday


because it doesn't matter how old my jeans are, or how unruly my hair is, or how Bravo no longer hosts Project Runway and things will never be the same.

It doesn't matter that I hardly ever use words correctly during a conversation. Or that it rains on every day we have a soccer game to go to. Or that our dog eats used tissues out of the trashcan.

It doesn't matter that I usually have no idea what I'm making for dinner. Or that I'm not sure what weight I will actually be "happy" at. Or that I can't figure out how to "auto-reply" in outlook. It really doesn't matter.

I am so happy to be together as a family. So much goodness. So much creativity. So much laughter.

What doesn't matter for you? :)

1 comment:

dawn said...

Cath-love this post and love the bird shot. SO cute.