Friday, October 17, 2008

breaky break


Man, did I take a blogging break or what?! Really, without meaning to. Just doing life, doing some organizing, some family time, some birthdays, some sleeping. It's been great, but I better get my A game on, cuz the holiday rush is here. Lots of shoots, shopping, and halloween costume making.

Oh, and I promised a shout out to like the best Greek place around...Arabica Cafe. Oh my gosh, completely craveable!!! Super good falafels and hummus. Yum. If you're in Colorado Springs (or near by) check it out. They are downtown.

EDIT: My husband just left a comment that it's not greek food, it's middle eastern. SO, enjoy some middle eastern food! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, yeah it was great, but I have no idea how you got Greek. It was middle eastern food, babe. And it rocks!

C