Thursday, September 4, 2008

5 reasons to be thankful today

1.My husband made the best chicken burritos yesterday and there are leftovers in the fridge waiting for me.
2.I have the WHOLE day to proof, place orders, design collages, return calls and emails, and breathe.
3.I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. No more foot-long ponytail that gives me a headache cuz it's so heavy.
4.My new computer is on it's way to our house. I've been working on a laptop. Yup, a laptop, that I've jacked up with ram and external hard drives and prayers. With all of the programs I use for photo editing...it runs as fast as my toenails grow.
5.Even though it was FREEZING yesterday, my shoot was fun and fresh and she rocked it out. Thanks for hanging with me...enjoy your sneak peek. :)







2 comments:

cherish.photography said...

Love your images! Thanks for sharing the beauty!

Anonymous said...

All of your senior photo shoots are incredible, Cathy! I miss you, you busy-bee!