Thursday, September 25, 2008

10 years ago

I gave birth to a wonderful baby girl. A girl. We never thought in a million years that we would have a girl. In fact, before my hubby and I got married, he said, "You know, we will only have boys...they run in my family." I didn't care. Boys are awesome! So it came as a great big surprise when my husband had a dream the day before the first ultrasound that we were having a girl. And then, even when the ultrasound tech confirmed the dream, I still didn't believe it until she was born.

I love you, baby girl. I love you more than I can say. Happy Birthday. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Cute Girl!!

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

What a pretty girl with a beautiful smile!! Happy Birthday!
I was 100% positive that I would only have boys too. My husband is one of 5 boys and I have only nephews.
Surprisingly we had 2 girls.