Monday, August 4, 2008

Live, from the germiest home in America

We're still sick over here...and I FINALLY have a fever. yay. I've been waiting. I want to kick this thing in the butt. It's on. I'm throwing down.

Even with my hoarse voice and hacking coughs, I had a great senior session today (they were willing to take the risk with me...I HOPE you guys don't get sick!). They tolerated my voice amazingly well. I was dying...dying to TALK MORE! Really, I love chatting during shoots and boy was the chit-chat to the minimum. We will have to catch up with all the talking that I held back over coffee one day. :) Enjoy your sneak peek! :)




my new favorite wall...




I'm going to take a few days off to show this flu who's boss. I'll be back, victorious, soon. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Hope you rest and feel better soon. JW

Anonymous said...

Great pics again...how the heck, as a mom, are you able to process your photos so fast after you take them and post them to your blog the same day...my hero:D