Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today:

I still cannot send email out. I keep leaving messages with my server. I think they are ignoring me. I don't even know what to do. Any suggestions?



I have a new song in my sidebar..."Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait. I didn't even know Jason and Colbie knew me and Chris...but they must've, cuz it's perfectly US.

I'm gonna make banana bread for soccer tournament treats.

I'm going to start journaling again. Maybe this time I'll get more than 3 days in a row.

I have a shoot this afternoon. It's cold and rainy. On Tuesday, the skies magically cleared for my afternoon shoot. Maybe it will happen this time as well.

Oh, and my Tip of the Day for Recycle Wed is: give something away. Anything. Anything that's been sitting in your house or garage that someone else can use. If you haven't used it in a year, you probably won't. Let that George Forman live on. Send that platter you got at your wedding on to other parties. Give the business suits you never wear anymore to a charity that helps women get back on their feet.

And then breathe deep and enjoy the empty space that is left. :)

No comments: