Wednesday, April 16, 2008

liar liar pants on fire

That's me. I promised pics of my pendants yesterday and I never got to it. Sorry. I was busy running around the whole city with science fair applications, client meetings, business stuff, promoting world peace, and fighting hunger. It's all in a day's work. :)

So here they are. Actually it's just one new pendant.
Side one:

Side two:

I wore this yesterday on the "breathe" side, cuz breathing is good while you are promoting world peace.
As soon as I get 12 solid designs for pendants (you know, one's that I can actually duplicate and not be like "um, I think I used that paper"), I will open an etsy store. For now, if you are interested, email me...they are $20.

Okay, that's all for today. The phone awaits me making millions of phone calls, so off I go.

No comments: