Friday, March 7, 2008

I finally updated my website!



I'm about to fall over from staring at html for so long, but I just had to shout out..."I FINISHED IT!"...well, sorta. I still desperately need a good picture of MYSELF. But, other than that, I am happy. I decided to leave my site greenish...I love greenish. And I tortured myself about leaving so many pictures out...I love ALL my clients!...but I had to pick work that I felt represented me most. Ugh. I hate leaving anything out. When I was a kid, I used to feel guilty when I would pick one stuffed animal over another to sleep with for a night. Ya, that's what I feel like. So, if I left you out...I'M SO SORRY I CAN'T EVEN SAY HOW SORRY I AM! But if you've been my client any time in the last year, there's a good chance you're up. So check it out HERE!. :)

Putting myself in bed. :) Blessings

No comments: