Friday, February 29, 2008

recipe friday.



Apple Sauce

One bag of Granny Smith apples
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water

Peel and cut the apples into chunks. I used my William Sonoma apple peeler. Whatever peel was left on after being peeled got left on. A little peel is always good. Throw everything in a crockpot and set on high for 3-4 hours. Do not open that lid...I promise it WILL do what it's supposed to do. It doesn't look like it for a few hours, then POOF...applesauce. Seriously amazing. :)



Today, I am going to focus on enjoying the day. Not being productive, even though I might be. Not being amazing cleaning woman, even though some cleaning may happen. Not being efficient, even though I will try to use my time wisely. When I base my life on how I PERFORM, I always miss the joys along the way. Happy Friday everyone.

No comments: