Tuesday, December 11, 2007



I was about to turn in, but had to show these two pictures that I just proofed. I just can't get enough of her eyes!
Today was a stay-at-home-snow day for me, my husband, and the kids. The kiddos actually did a snow DANCE last night in desperation for their first snow day this school year. And it worked! :) I like stay at home days...when there is NO option to go out and run errands, I just feel more peaceful and content. I like our house, our family, our life. I even like our laundry. We almost had a run-out-of-milk catastrophe, but we are all okay. :)
I'm hitting the hay now, with dirty dishes in the sink, clothes in the washer and dryer, with presents yet to be bought, and cookies yet to be made...and it's ALL okay. Feelin' peaceful. Thank you Snow.

No comments: