Monday, October 8, 2007

Just a few things...

I have so many clients who stress over what to wear and I am constantly saying "oh, I will email you a list of photographer sites to look at so you get some ideas"...and then I forget to do it. SOOOOOOO, now I have a list on the right of the screen with photographers who inspire and create and leave beautiful-ness everywhere. Basically when you look at their family sessions, you will see, you cannot make a mistake with clothing...it comes down to what YOU want on your walls. :)

Also, (cringe)...this year I will only guarantee prints by Christmas if you order your prints by mid-November. This is coming soon! If you haven't scheduled your session yet, I only have a few more spots open, so email me and I will try to get you in.

Happy Monday everyone! Let's GO!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Rock on, Cathy! :)
You have some truly beautiful imagery on your blog...I love it! :)

Cathy said...

oh my gosh!...a comment by Jasmine Star herself! Wow! You just made my day! :)

I truly love this internet world...

Thanks for your kind words :-)