Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Well, I don't know if my kids have ever worn costumes that fit their personalities so perfectly like this year's costumes...
My daughter is a Kick-Butt-Ninja...she is always some kind of super hero, but this is just perfect.

My son is the creepy Burger King guy from the commercials...he just wants to make people laugh. Love that.

Today I'm doing a bit of work, then I'm working frantically between the kid's 2 classrooms to help their parties go smoothly and have some rockin' BINGO. Then off to the nursing home to visit my Grandma. Then some good friends are coming over to go trick-or-treating with us. And I'm going to try not to eat a vat of chocolate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun! Love the costumes. I'm already eating M&M's and it's only 1:20pm. Oh well! Good luck on not eating chocolate! JW

Anonymous said...

OMG the burger king one that one made me laugh!