Saturday, June 30, 2007



I've already gone for a walk, talked with friends, pet my dog, had a piece of a yummy whole grain bagette, read a good book (that is freaking me out, so I had to put it down for a bit), and bought milk. I'm taking the kids to an outdoor movie tonight that's playing near the place I bought the whole grain bagette, so I think I'll get more of that, and maybe an iced green tea (who cares about sleeping tonight when their iced green tea is SO good!)...it's turning out to be a great day. I'm happy. I'm excited. I'm inspired. Sending out some love!...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the movie was good and hope you had some of that green tea for me!!

rose said...

Ok this one made me laugh too! We have those same glasses! I love captures of young men they are so hard to capture well and you nailed it both times!