Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Adrenalin and a peacock

There was major lightning today...I was sitting in the kiss-n-go line in my car at the kid's school (this is a huge part of my life) when a huge flash occurred and then huge crack of a sound. I could feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up...the electricity in the air. My hubby doesn't think I can feel the electricity in the air...he thinks it's adrenalin causing those stinging sensations...because I'm scared. I never thought I was scared of lightning before...but there is something about how powerful it is, and how small I am that does freak me out I guess.
Oh, and because every post is better with a picture...a fine looking peacock for this fine, almost done Tuesday (taken during a 2nd grade class field trip to the zoo last week).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, its time to note that I thought your peacock picture was beautiful:)M