Friday, April 6, 2007


This is what I did last Friday night...a mini album about me RIGHT NOW...not me when I'm "model" thin, not me when my house is perfect, not me when I'm caught up on the albums for the kids, me NOW. :) You know, it felt pretty good to do it. It shed some glaring light on the fact that I don't have any pictures of myself!...on the front page, it's blank until I can set up the tripod and attempt a self portrait (the last time I did that was back in college at ucla). My album isn't complete yet, but it's pretty stinkin' cute!


And this is what helped me do it...the "Tote-ally Cool Tote" from All MY Memories. Wow, this thing is so great! It holds all the stuff I use on every layout (except paper). So, I can set up anywhere...like in front of the tv watching "what not to wear." :)

No comments: