Thursday, August 2, 2012

blogging on a sugar high

Redvines have become my arch nemesis. I'm going to have to figure out a way to keep them for the kids and NOT EAT THEM. I eat like 5 and I feel all jittery and yucky. And then I eat a few more. What the heck?!
And as August is my busiest month in the year, I need to be in top form. This includes sleep, lots of running, eating fresh foods, and lots of water. NOT lots of redvines. :)

Here are some images from a recent shoot. :)
Happy almost Friday!




1 comment:

Shash said...

Red vines are horrible. Try Trader Joe's Fruit & Fiber strips instead if you can. No added sugar. Intense flavor. Or eat peaches! Dehydrate some. It's that time of year.

Love the pic with the chrome and the b/w pic. What great skin! I am distracted by the cool door in the first pic.