Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pieces


I'm putting the pieces of my life back together today after being so sick yesterday that I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I didn't think the 24 hour flu existed (isn't that a myth?), but whatever I had is sinking back down into hell where it belongs. I can sit upright. I can think in complete sentences (well, sort of...complete pictures anyway). I can get back to normal living. If you emailed me or called me, please be patient. :) I will get back to everyone very soon. Just taking a few hours to get back in synch with life and work.

2 comments:

Shash said...

You had a stomach flu, now officially called a norovirus.

It laid me out a few weekends ago and I had to beg a neighbor to shovel the slushy snow off my driveway before it froze. Bending over a shovel was not good for me that day.

Thanks for the photo tips posted today (Fri).

SweetTeabytheSea said...

Glad you are feeling better my friend.