Monday, June 17, 2013

Day one of my class!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited about the art of seeing! The turn out is beyond what I ever dreamed...right now, we are over 200 people. Holy moly! How cool is that!? If you haven't signed up, it's not too late. Click the icon on the side of the blog and it will take you to the site (you have to sign up for a free account, then you will have access to the many courses that are offered, mine included).

For the next week or so, I will be showing what I've been doing with one of the photo projects in the class. Here is day one...

1. I need new shoes...I am literally busting out of them.
2. spin class today! The teacher is evil on a bike, but it's a great workout!
3. Iced coffee is a must after spin class...maybe 2 glasses
4. Our little lily...yes, those are her feet...she's that short.
5. the peonies have dried to a wonderful crepe paper texture. love.
6.oh how I love our coffee maker!
7. hair must be pulled back into a headband today. hair desperately wants to go 80's.
8.the before shot of how my hair dried. I'm trying not to use my CHI every day
9. work work work. 

No comments: