Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful catch-up

So, I've been working working working. And living. And all kinds of good stuff like that. I managed to get to a yoga class in the middle of all the crazy and take a few walks outside. And make a huge dinner.

But this busy-ness and living did not keep me from being thankful...it just kept me from spending any extra time at the computer. :)




So thankful for time with my sweet girl, painting and laughing with her friends and their moms.



So thankful for being able to paint our kitchen cabinets white. Did it a while ago, but I love how much bigger our kitchen feels.



I'm still not done painting the cabinets in the dining room, but whatever.

So thankful for fresh produce. I make the best brussels sprouts ever...oh my gosh, they were so good!



So thankful for our dishwasher that held all of our dishes from our feast yesterday and didn't even complain.


So thankful for the occasional mid-afternoon snooze.


And SO completely thankful for long walks and trips to Starbucks with my best friend. We are going on 21years of marriage...so thankful for this man. :)



1 comment:

Shash said...

And I'm thankful for your blog because it gives me something nice to feast my eyes on.

Brussel sprouts are so yummy after frost has hit them. It's a great time of year for eating them. Parboil, then saute in a bit of olive oil and basalmic. Yum!