Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I'm on a blogging roll :)

Hi all! After fighting some kind of flu/cold/something yucky for a few weeks, I finally feel back to my normal perky self and am enjoying my time at my desk...proofing sessions, posting blogs, calling clients. I'm back in the swing of things. Sometimes you don't realize how out of it you felt until you're back to normal.

I'm also pretty relieved that October is almost over. I love October, but it's a busy month for us. I'm so happy that tomorrow is November and all that will be on my plate is being thankful for every good thing in our lives.

And that's a lot of good things.

I'm thinking of starting a new project tomorrow in honor of celebrating how grateful I am...check back to see what I come up with. :) 






1 comment:

Shash said...

Wow. Great spirit. Terrific beauty. You captured them in buckets.