Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Train :)

In the middle of a shoot yesterday, during a clothing change, I had a few minutes to take some images of the train that was taking a break near where we were shooting.



The kids are in school (holy cow!...our oldest is in high school! How in the world did that happen?!) and I am getting my butt in gear, catching up, and looking forward to having a routine again. I have a list of things to do a mile long and all I want to do is curl up in a little ball and take a nap/escape from my list.  I tend to get overwhelmed with long lists and the fear of failure rears it's ugly head, so I have to remind myself to just do one thing at a time. And today I'm going to turn off the extra noise around me (I had "Eat, Pray, Love" on in the background). I do well with background noise...sometimes it helps me keep a nice pace, but every now and then I need to have less stimulus.

Okay, slowing down. Breathing. Drinking water. It will all get done. :)

***EDIT: my hubby just delivered an iced soy chai to my desk...how friggin awesome is he?!!!!***

No comments: