Thursday, July 14, 2011

I feel like I've been on vacation, but not in a good way. You know that feeling on vacation, where your body is sluggish because you aren't eating the stuff you usually do? Almost all the food I've been eating lately has a shelf life of like 2 years. On a normal day, at least 50% of the foods I eat are fresh fruits and veggies, so I just feel weird. But you do what you have to do when you don't have access to your fridge. :) One more day to go and I will have access to my kitchen AND beautiful chocolate brown hardwood floors. I promise, as of tomorrow, no more whining.

Today I'm proofing like crazy, thanks to an awesome cup of Starbucks-Latte-goodness. I'm going to get everything done today so that I can take a few hours tomorrow to see HARRY POTTER! EEK! CAN'T WAIT!!!! We already have tickets, but will be waiting in line FIRST thing tomorrow morning for great seats. With more Starbucks. Is anyone else feeling a little sad that the series is almost wrapped up? I don't want the Harry Potter awesomeness to end. :(

On a happier note, a Sneak peek!...



No comments: