Friday, May 27, 2011

current obsessions

                      (Reveling In The Enjoyment Of Her Material Pleasures)



1. Matt Adrian - his paintings are awesome, but the titles are genius. Seriously. I actually get a little sad whenever I read the titles to his paintings because I know I will never be as clever as this amazing artist. He is lucky we no longer live in la-la-land, because I would be stalking him for sure.



2. genius journal thingy  love this! love this! love this!
3. Be Awesome Today nuf said
4. Damn you auto correct love this! I texted my honey, Chris, the other day and instead of sending "Hi hon" stupid iphone sent "Hi Jon"...just another day on paranoid island.

Today is the last day of school for the kids. Looking forward to sleeping in a bit, not forcing breakfast on my never-hungry-in-the-morning teens, and having time and space to think and breathe and learn and hike and love. I get busy in my business in the summer, but that doesn't mean that I am going to miss this part of life. It's going to be a good summer. New things are happening. My challenge...don't get in the way of the new things.

No comments: