Sunday, April 11, 2010

I FOUND IT!!!!!


Ever since it came out, I've been waiting...checking every few weeks...to see if it's there.

MY FIRST MAGAZINE COVER. No, I'm not the model. No, this is even better. I TOOK the cover image! Yahoo!!!! And it's in Barnes and Noble!!!!



I'm completely overwhelmed and so happy. I was walking through Barnes and Noble this morning with my nonfat latte, before church, killing time, and there it was. I'm pretty sure I squealed and then took tons of pics with a big smile on my face. People were staring. You know what? That is just fine with me. I did look around for someone I knew, but to no avail. I was there by myself and it happened to be the ONE time I didn't run into someone I knew. Figures.

Oh, and there is another reason to celebrate!...can it be true?!...more to celebrate? Yes! I finally figured out how to get my pictures off my phone. Oh Lord. Yah, it only took 6 months.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So exciting! Jen from Cali

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! You want to go there for coffee in the morning and just sit and enjoy!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!!

justastonesthrowaway said...

YAY for you girlfriend! That is way too exciting and now I can say that I know a famous photographer and that I am totally in love with her pendants. I even own 2 of them :)



My hubby bought me a new Canon Rebel T2i. If only I knew how to use it! I know that I have the "eye", I just don't know anything about it. Guess photography classes are in my future. I would love to be able to have my own business some day.

Jeanne Oliver said...

I am so happy for you..that it truly amazing!!!!