Tuesday, February 12, 2008

can there please be an M&M diet?

So, I'm eating my wonderful breakfast of whole wheat english muffin, swiss cheese and tomato (yum and double yum) broiled to perfection, when an out of body experience happened and I reached for the peanut M&M's. Like that was a natural addition to an already perfect breakfast.

I really don't think I'm going to shrink if I eat M&M's with breakfast.

Remember Shrinky-Dinks?...wouldn't that be the coolest thing for people? Back fat would be gone. Poof. I love poof.

Anyway, I'm meeting a client to drop of a GORGEOUS canvas of her family, so I better shower and become presentable. Presentable is good.

PS, my spell check on Blogspot is still not working. Is Blogspot testing my loyalty? cuz I have NO PROBLEM leaving blogspot. DO YOU HEAR ME BLOGSPOT? NO PROBLEM!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shrinky dinks were my all time fav..and yeah blogspot won't check my spelling either!!(and we all know I need that!!) It won't even let me add a picture..ugh!

kerry said...

ok cathy, we are totally cut from the same cloth. i too have been reaching for the peanut m&m's after my healthy breakfast as well. and a diet coke. :o) and believe me, if there was a cupcake around...

Anonymous said...

I eat peanut M&M's anytime. I don't see anything wrong with adding it to breakfast. :) I have to try and eat them all before the kids get them. :) JW

Anonymous said...

I call peanut m & ms and diet coke the "breakfast of champions"!