Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Great Jeans and other stuff...

Yesterday, my mom took me on a shopping extraveganza...she bought clothes for my entire family...so sweet...so fun...and so generous!

I have to say, I think the best part of the day was finding the most perfect jeans EVER. If you haven't been to Buckle for jeans, drop what you are doing now and get there. I told the sales girl what I was looking for and my basic size estimate (because who knows what that is when it comes to jeans) and she brought me tons of jeans...all of which FIT me! unbelievable. truly. I have never seen anything like it. I am wearing my new jeans right now (thanks MOM!) and i feel a million miles tall and 20 lbs thinner. love that. and thank you Lucky Brand Jeans. I think you make magic jeans.

Okay, I have to get back to working, but here's a happy picture, cuz a post without a picture is like bread without a huge pat of butter.

Edit: I forgot to mention this...Buckle also does FREE alterations to any jeans bought there...hems, rips, etc...for the entire time you own those jeans! And they have over 70 different sizes and fits. Amazing.

No comments: