Saturday, September 15, 2007

good things...

this morning...
my daughter asked for donuts, saying "they are so good, they fill my mouth with joy."

this afternoon...
my daughter's soccer team won...and they played incredible as a team...so proud of them. I swear, I got goosebumps twice during the game cuz they were doing so good.

tonight (right now)...
my son and daughter are having a "sleepover" in one of their rooms, and my son is reading out loud to my daughter. I could just cry, it's so beautiful.

I know life is good...but tonight, it FEELS SO GOOD. ((heart melting, tears welling)) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those moments ARE what life is made of. So sweet. thanks for sharing, makes me want to pay attention more.

Anonymous said...

Love your 'good things'. So awesome, when we can be present and enjoy all life has to offer. Your children are such blessings..... JW